If you are talented, driven, and want to become a part of a dynamic, growing company, it’s time to discover The Chiang Mai.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or seasoned professional, The Chiang Mai Hotel Group offers a wide range of opportunities for high-potential individuals to achieve their professional goals in an exciting and dynamic work environment.
The Chiang Mai RIVERSIDE
Directly supervises all front office team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Minimum of 5 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel.
- Experience of managing people and developing people.
- Having knowledge of SMART FIDER System is an advantage.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.